Black Moustache Writtten In The Star: 2 months, 22 days

Pages

Saturday 17 March 2012

2 months, 22 days

Hi, happy 2 months 22 days of knowing. Its supposed to be for some years, but we started chatting on 25th December. I'm glad I know you, eventhou you are not mine. Well and it's been 2 months and 22 days of liking you. But since you found someone new, well words can't describe how jealous I am seeing you and her being so close to each other. I wish I could be her now ~ Well, keep on dreaming Nurin Irdina and thanks being the most ''annoying'' guy I've ever met. Eventhou you're annoying I admit it kinda cute. (: And, thanks fr accompanying me during night when I can't sleep. I cherished every momment we had last time but well yes everything changed. Whatudu? >.> I met many type of guys, hardly tried to like them but then.... yr face.. yr name.. yr words and everythings we had done will pop out of my head :O I still remember everything,  I know this might sound wrong but well, goodluck w/ yr new crush eh? Seeing you happy makes me happy to, x :*

thankyou for reading , nanti singgah la lagi (:

No comments:

Post a Comment